Auction Watch! what are things fetching?

Started by Carlos, March 11, 2012, 18:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Just came across this huge lot on ebay.

When I first saw it the reserve hadn't been met but with 10 minutes to go it passed it. Winning bid was EUR 3,000.00! Not sure if that's a deal or not but it was half the price of the buy it now.

Cryptic33

For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Shadowrunner

Yes, a lot of money! I looked at the feedback of the winning bidder and it's over 7000, so good chance it's a re-seller.

zapiy

Yeah I would say the value is no more that £1500 so it must be a resell who will rinse the profit out of it. Not a huge amount mind.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Now this is pretty cool! Custom NES

I have no idea how he fit everything inside the cartridge but it's very impressive!

Saturn

TrekMD

And, when you think about it, not a bad price.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

It is very reasonably priced considering how much time it must have taken.

TrekMD

This is a pricey one but these do go for a lot of money:  R10 ULTRA RARE Mr. Boston with color screen insert for Vectrex.

Shadowrunner

That is a lot of money! Free shipping at least :21:

TrekMD

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"That is a lot of money! Free shipping at least :78:

zapiy

Lol, that's unreal.. I will have two please.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

vandro

TrekMD

Yep, that much.  I understand the last one sold for $10K.

Shadowrunner

I've never even heard of this game before, but looking at the price it must be pretty rare!

Exertainment Mountain Bike Rally and Speed Racer