Auction Watch! what are things fetching?

Started by Carlos, March 11, 2012, 18:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomwaits

This auction could end at 8000-10000 Euros, if it's a legit cart:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/KIZUNA-ENCOUNTER ... 0804182756

The European version of Kizuna is the rarest Neo Geo home cart with only 6 known copies sold at retail... all in Germany. The Neo Geo community is arguing over whether it's legit or counterfeit so the seller is going to need to post some additional pics/info/proof. If it's proven to be legit, the final price should put most 'rare' videogame auctions to shame.

TL

Anyone want an awesome Jaguar CD set-up

LOOK HERE!

Right now that is the steal of the century!!!!

Minerals

I won on my bid btw, 14 Dreamcast games for £20 (inc P&P)

TL

Quote from: "Minerals"I won on my bid btw, 14 Dreamcast games for £20 (inc P&P)

Nice! Don't you already own a few of those though? You just going to sell them?

zapiy

Quote from: "The Laird"Anyone want an awesome Jaguar CD set-up

LOOK HERE!

I might have me a bit of that.

Quote from: "Minerals"I won on my bid btw, 14 Dreamcast games for £20 (inc P&P)
Quote from: "tomwaits"This auction could end at 8000-10000 Euros, if it's a legit cart:

The European version of Kizuna is the rarest Neo Geo home cart with only 6 known copies sold at retail... all in Germany. The Neo Geo community is arguing over whether it's legit or counterfeit so the seller is going to need to post some additional pics/info/proof. If it's proven to be legit, the final price should put most 'rare' videogame auctions to shame.

Wow that's amazing.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "tomwaits"This auction could end at 8000-10000 Euros, if it's a legit cart:

It doesn't exactly help that the photos up at the moment are a blurry mess.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "zapiy"Unreal..
Donkey Kong 64
That's Nintendards for you!
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "Minerals"IKARUGA - RARE NEW & SEALED
Only £45 for a sealed BNIB copy of Ikaruga (DC). The seller will be weeping!

zapiy

Yeah i would have had a reserve set for it.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "The Laird"Anyone want an awesome Jaguar CD set-up

LOOK HERE!

Sold for £123, somebody got themselves one hell of a deal there

zapiy

Not me. I would have happily paid that just forgot about it lol.

TL

zapiy

TL