*NEW* Atari Jaguar Game - Blackout!

Started by TL, March 11, 2012, 16:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"What's the best way to run the free Rom?  And cheers for the update.

Skunkboard or Emulator

Virtual Jaguar is probably the best emu right now.

Jag_Slave

Hey,

I believe the best (and probably only way to run  it) is by skunk. I could be wrong, but thats the only sure way that I know of thus far. I will ask Jeff if there are other ways like emulator etc. I do know it wont run on BJL or off a CD.

TL

Quote from: "Jag_Slave"Hey,

I believe the best (and probably only way to run  it) is by skunk. I could be wrong, but thats the only sure way that I know of thus far. I will ask Jeff if there are other ways like emulator etc. I do know it wont run on BJL or off a CD.

One of the Jagware guys was saying he had played it on Virtual Jaguar

Jag_Slave

rush6432

Best way to run it is on a real jaguar ;)

Emulators might load it but i know for a fact in Project tempest emulator it'll show screwy graphics during the intro. Not really sure why honestly, but it doesnt happen on a jaguar.

Probably runs the fastest on project tempest anyhow...

TL

Quote from: "rush6432"Best way to run it is on a real jaguar 8)

zapiy

Quote from: "rush6432"Best way to run it is on a real jaguar ;)

Emulators might load it but i know for a fact in Project tempest emulator it'll show screwy graphics during the intro. Not really sure why honestly, but it doesnt happen on a jaguar.

Probably runs the fastest on project tempest anyhow...

Agreed fella, wish I could get one of you but things are tight. Maybe in the future.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

rush6432

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "rush6432"Best way to run it is on a real jaguar 8)

Good to hear!

It doesnt have the ideal soundtrack we wanted in the game (cd audio) but it works.

Next game is definately more active and busy than blackout and loads of fun. shawn keeps playing the demo repeatedly already.

TL

Probably my favourite thing about Blackout is the music! It is bloody fantastic!  :D

TrekMD

Next game sounds like great news! Looking forward to it!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Jag_Slave

I concur, the new game is already addictive for me! Fast paced and silly

Now as for the BlackOut! soundtrack, do you think there would be an interest in an mp3 album?? I have one- just curious if folks would want that.

TL

TrekMD

Quote from: "Jag_Slave"I concur, the new game is already addictive for me! Fast paced and silly

Now as for the BlackOut! soundtrack, do you think there would be an interest in an mp3 album?? I have one- just curious if folks would want that.

I'd jump at that!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

rush6432

Quote from: "The Laird"Probably my favourite thing about Blackout is the music! It is bloody fantastic!  :D

Try 3*#1 at title screen ;)

zapiy

Hey fella, please take the time to post up an introductions thread...Will give us a chance to officially welcome you.

:D

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC