Never Played NES

Started by sunteam_paul, October 13, 2013, 14:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Great video but that game "Be garbage of cesspool ha ha ha"
Gonna hack infinite energy and continues into it to see what's beyond. 8)


Saturn

Great video. And that game looked like a lot of fun.
Had never heard of it before so will definitely be adding it to the to do list. Thanks for the heads up. 8)

Shadowrunner

Yes, another great video. I've never played the original game but I do have the hacked version that turns it into a Lost Boys (the 80's movie) game. Here's the thread about it http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/http:/ ... ic.php?t=8

TrekMD

That looks like a fun game! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


sunteam_paul

It's one of those games that you put on and know immediately that it's going to be a lot of fun.


wyldephang

Gun Nac has been on my wish list for a while now. It's an exceptionally well-made shooter that commands a high price tag on the collector's market today. I love the cover art especially: it's unremarkable as far as shooters go except for the inclusion of mutant space carrots. Amazing.
- Ryan

TrekMD

Why does it command such a high price?  Was it a limited release for some reason? 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


wyldephang

Trek, I'm not sure if that was the case. Gun Nac probably didn't sell particularly well in its time, so even though it had a full retail release, it's somewhat rare to find today. There are others factors that can drive up the value, too. The trend shows that Gun Nac seems to be steadily climbing in price today.
- Ryan

Shadowrunner

Gun Nac looks great! Looks like the Famicon version would be the way to go, it's much cheaper on ebay.

TrekMD

Quote from: "wyldephang"Trek, I'm not sure if that was the case. Gun Nac probably didn't sell particularly well in its time, so even though it had a full retail release, it's somewhat rare to find today. There are others factors that can drive up the value, too. The trend shows that Gun Nac seems to be steadily climbing in price today.
So, it didn't sell well and it has become hard to find today.  That must be why the price is going up.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...



TrekMD

Had not heard of that one but can't say it is something I'd play. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Saturn

Great video :)
I laughed when the story started to scroll at the end and you nixed it.