Never Played NES

Started by sunteam_paul, October 13, 2013, 14:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Krion Quest was just shows as a hidden gem for the NES on the video I posted today from Metal Jesus.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...




TrekMD

That looks cool and I like the variety in it.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...




zapiy

Just watched all three of the latest ones.. Robocop does look ok to me.. You thoughts at the end were LOL...

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

I really like the look of those old dungeon crawlers, but the gameplay in them hasn't aged very well. Nice look at Dungeon Magic.

Saturn

Just watched the Robocop video, great as always  :113:

sunteam_paul

Quote from: "zapiy"Just watched all three of the latest ones.. Robocop does look ok to me.. You thoughts at the end were LOL...

Yeah it was a hard one to really rate because I was so familiar with the Spectrum version that I loved so that carried across, but at the same time it didn't instill me with joyous feelings while playing it.

zapiy

I find that with a lot of games, if i am familiar with versions of the games on other systems then it can be hard to get excited if the games is clearly not as good as the one you remembers.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC


Saturn

Great video. I'd never seen that game.. and think I'll pass on exploring it further :113:

Shadowrunner

Good looking game but I could see myself getting very annoyed very quickly!