New Elektronite Game - Paddle Party Available November 11, 2

Started by Elektronite, October 10, 2013, 18:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest4828

Elektronite

I am picking up the manuals today....now all that needs to be done is testing and manufacturing!

Not long now.

Elektronite

More than 50 percent of the manuals were printed starting with page 3.......and about 20 percent of the properly bound manuals look like a drunk 5 year old cut them.

Enough survived to do a manufacturing run, but barely.

Unbelievable!   :102:

Greyfox

You will get there in the end, think positive thoughts, I know its hard, but try your best, this happens to me now and again.

It should be great when its shipping for you :)

TrekMD

Quote from: "Elektronite"More than 50 percent of the manuals were printed starting with page 3.......and about 20 percent of the properly bound manuals look like a drunk 5 year old cut them.

Enough survived to do a manufacturing run, but barely.

Unbelievable!   :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Elektronite

No worries. I was able to sort through the manuals, and have enough for the release on November 11....

I am starting to build boxes soon.

TrekMD

Quote from: "Elektronite"No worries. I was able to sort through the manuals, and have enough for the release on November 11....

I am starting to build boxes soon.

Excellent!

Elektronite

I spent all weekend making 150 carts.....

I am starting to fill boxes, but I am a little behind.

My first wave will be a Match 5 / Paddle Party bundle,

Then singles

Then Paddle Party Bundles...

Sorry for the delay

TrekMD

Elektronite

Paddle Party is now available for a limited time with Match 5 for a bundle price of $100 US plus shipping.

You may purchase it here:

https://www.classicgamepublishers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=21

Single Copies will go on sale for $60 US plus shipping for a limited time sometime this weekend.

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Elektronite

The following serial numbers of Paddle Party are available for $100 US plus shipping:

Serial #2, Serial #3, Serial #4, Serial #5, Serial #6, Serial #8, Serial #9

The following serial numbers of Paddle Party are available for $80 US plus shipping:

Serial #11, Serial # 12, Serial #13, Serial #14, Serial #16, Serial #17, Serial 18

Please email mailto:gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com">gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com

to reserve your serial number and arrange payment. First come first serve.