New Elektronite Game - Paddle Party Available November 11, 2

Started by Elektronite, October 10, 2013, 18:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektronite

Elektronite and Classic Game Publishers, is pleased to announce the release of its 5th Complete in Box game, Paddle Party!

Relive the late 1970s when TV Tennis was king!

Play the computer in five different paddle themed games, or invite a friend over to your 'Rec room' for some head to head TV Tennis competition! If you don't have a 'Rec room', don't worry! Paddle Party's Air Hockey table recreates this fast paced game! Once you've had enough Air Hockey, get in your virtual bumper cars for a wild game of Handball Smash! And, finally blast off into space in your TV Tennis space ship for some competition...or, is that co-operation? Don't hit the meteors during your match or it is GAME OVER! You've never played a video game like this before! 

The cartridge stickers have been printed. The overlays have been printed. The box is being printed the last week of October, and the Manual is ready and being sent to the printer tomorrow. The release candidate will be ready shortly and ready for testing on real hardware. If no bugs are found, manufacturing will commence the first week of November. The game will be serial numbered.

The game will initially be available and on sale for early adopters. 2 copies will be sold for $100. People who wish to wait will be able to buy single copies for $70 per copy starting January 1, 2014.

More screenshots will be posted soon.

Elektronite

Elektronite

Greyfox

TL

Bet this would be really good fun with a bunch of friends and some booze, top work!  :16:

DZ-Jay

Anybody wants to "buddy up" with me to get a copy for $50?

TrekMD

Quote from: "DZ-Jay"Anybody wants to "buddy up" with me to get a copy for $50?

I can do it.  In fact, works out great because I'll be on vacation during that date!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Elektronite

I have an actual example of the box in my hands!

It looks great!

It has been printed. Awaiting delivery from the printer.

The manual is at the printer's and scheduled for printing at the end of next week.

Very close now!

TrekMD

Quote from: "Elektronite"I have an actual example of the box in my hands!

It looks great!

It has been printed. Awaiting delivery from the printer.

The manual is at the printer's and scheduled for printing at the end of next week.

Very close now!

That is excellent!  Any chance you can post a picture of the actual box?

Elektronite

I will as soon as I can....

I have the 'Kroz' box too.

TrekMD

Quote from: "Elektronite"I will as soon as I can....

I have the 'Kroz' box too.

Excellent! 

Elektronite

The Paddle Party Box has landed!

To be delivered by the end of the month to Classic Game Publishers!

TrekMD

Elektronite

The overlays are printed. They just aren't in the photo.

The manual is being printed and when it is ready, I'll take a picture with all of the elements in the box.

The overlay design is pictured

TrekMD