Retro Gamer Issue 121

Started by TL, October 08, 2013, 19:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "markopoloman"Are you putting all of us into that bracket?  Retards too  :3:

guest4724

Crusto

Quote from: "markopoloman"
Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "zapiy"Loved your article Kieren... You really are knowledgable on this stuff.. Great read.

Thanks, glad you liked it!  :29:

Well, they are intellectually challenged.  What else can you expect?

Are you putting all of us into that bracket?  Retards too  :35: That would have been flashing up as a reported post on RG!

It was a far better read than the previous 2 issues based on what I like personally - and yea, I thought the Atari bit you did was very good Kieren...  I must say, next months looks even better.

And as for the feedback crusto, What you said was your feedback - and there was nothing wrong with it. Only one person argued back though so not really that bad, was it?

Yep, just one person, this time. But it's a regular occurrence over there. That forum is a shadow itself.
Bitches leave

Katzkatz

I only recently got this particular issue.  I missed the last issue as it wasn't available in WH Smiths for some reason.  It was good to see something like the Fairchild Channel F getting covered.  Likewise with Andrew Braybrook getting interviewed as well.  There was also Laird's guide to the Atari 7800 games. 

It looks like next month's issue will be interesting with Impossible Mission, Forgotten Worlds, Apple II(Apple haven't really featured that much in RG), 20 years of 3DO(finally getting mentioned) and C64 games that time forgot.  However - GTA 3 getting mentioned - err, let me guess - a "future classic".   :21:

guest4770

"Yep, just one person, this time. But it's a regular occurrence over there. That forum is a shadow itself"

very much so. A handful of folk spoiling it for others - I don't bother anymore.

Back on topic, much better issue this time around, liked the 7800 stuff.... even thought the Ninty stuff had its place this time around, which is unusual.

TL

Glad you guys liked my piece  :16:

dougtitchmarsh

I skipped a large part of RG 121 (Zelda and C&C Red Alert  :39:

As usual it was a mixed bag but most of it was worthwhile for me.
My retro and computing blog posts
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, GameGear, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, GBA, GB,  Xbox, 3DO,  WonderSwan,  NGPC, CD32, Amiga A1200, Spectrum 48k and +2, BBC B, C64

SnakeEyes

Great issue, but then again I think every issue is great as I love reading about anything Retro.