ZX Spectrum Gamer issue 3 is out!

Started by sunteam_paul, September 29, 2013, 13:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunteam_paul

After a long break, issue 3 of my free fanzine is available to read.

Read it over at www.sunteam.co.uk

TL

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "sunteam_paul"

After a long break, issue 3 of my free fanzine is available to read.

Read it over at www.sunteam.co.uk

Link does'nt work, i click get a sorry, cannot be found message.

Anyone else exp.similar?.

tomwaits

ZX Spectrum Gamer is also available at the bottom of this page:

http://www.pcengine.co.uk/gamer/

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "tomwaits"ZX Spectrum Gamer is also available at the bottom of this page:

http://www.pcengine.co.uk/gamer/

Dude! never knew of the PC Eng magazine either.

Huge thanks for the link!!!.

:113:

zapiy

Awesome work fella.. Thats my work reading sorted out for the next few days..

:113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Love the work on this..as always..great to see your mags when they are released now if only someone did one on the Atari 8-bit ? ....hhhhmmmm...:)

zapiy

Managed to read first few pages of this today.. will finish it of tomoz.. Never heard of Amaurote before so i will have a bash on this now.. Also noticed Gerry the Germ, look forward to reading that tomoz, ties in well with our Firebird interview.  :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"Managed to read first few pages of this today.. will finish it of tomoz.. Never heard of Amaurote before so i will have a bash on this now.. Also noticed Gerry the Germ, look forward to reading that tomoz, ties in well with our Firebird interview.  :113:

Amaurote is a strange game that I never really got but has some lovely music, especially the Atari 8-bit version.

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "zapiy"Managed to read first few pages of this today.. will finish it of tomoz.. Never heard of Amaurote before so i will have a bash on this now.. Also noticed Gerry the Germ, look forward to reading that tomoz, ties in well with our Firebird interview.  :113:

Amaurote is a strange game that I never really got but has some lovely music, especially the Atari 8-bit version.

A8+Speccy versions i find still look bloody impressive to this day.The C64 version however...top down, really feel should'nt have been attempted as hardware just not suite to isometric 3D due to slower CPU than these 2.

Carlos

Quote from: "sunteam_paul"Fixed the link  :40:

This is a brilliant read, can it be downloaded? could read it when at... work lol.