The GBA thread

Started by Rogue Trooper, September 24, 2013, 12:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Ninja Five-O looks really cool! Just did a quick search on ebay and you aint kidding about it being rare! Completed listings show loose carts going for $70 and up and complete boxed copies going for $200 plus! I was going to add this game to my want list but not now  :20:

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Yeah those new GBA's look great, but looking at the site that sells them I see they are going for $249.00  :13: They're cool for sure, but not that cool!

TrekMD

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Yeah those new GBA's look great, but looking at the site that sells them I see they are going for $249.00  :21:

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Yeah those new GBA's look great, but looking at the site that sells them I see they are going for $249.00  :21:

Right, which is priceless  :21:

TrekMD

guest5158

I've got a Blue SP with a few Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance games...was playing Donkey Kong Land 3 on the train up to London a couple of weeks back, the female guard then went "Oh! I haven't seen one of those in ages"

8)

bogstandard

I almost bought a backlit modded original GBA this weekend until I remembered I already have a GP2x handheld.  Thank goodness for that bit of memory I still have left.. keeps me from over-collecting.

zapiy

Now thats what i call a handheld lol.. Thats bloody huge. :21:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

bogstandard

Quote from: "zapiy"Now thats what i call a handheld lol.. Thats bloody huge. :21:

Yes!  I thought I'd look like quite the boffin with this big, computerized gadget sticking out of my shirt.  Sadly, I remained a buffoon! :p

TrekMD

TrekMD

onthinice

I thought this kid was obnoxious and rude. But he has a lot of passion for the GBA and its games. By the end, he starts talking Pokémon and saves the whole video.   :113:

TrekMD

Here is a video comparing the original GBA and the GBA SP, for anyone who is looking to get one of these handhelds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HSkZmp4VP4

TrekMD

No love for the GBA?  Here is another video that may spark some interest.  This time from Metal Jesus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0fopNGSBMY