The SNK Neo Geo Pocket Colour Discussion Thread

Started by TrekMD, September 22, 2013, 04:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

LCD screens have changed so much since these systems were released, that modding these handhelds with more modern screens really does bring new life to them. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Agreed.. Must pickup a few more games for mine.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

TrekMD

zapiy

TrekMD

Sanddancer

This is a great system, love the look and feel of it, don't have a massive collection for it but it has some amazing games love the metal slug on it, here is my little collection I have.

TrekMD

Sanddancer

Yeah great little system also have dark arms that's not in the picture, any other must haves that are affordable lol?

onthinice

It really is a neat looking system and really cool that you have so many protective cases for your carts.

Going off on a tangent, I still remember when games came with protective covers. I probably still remember the exact date of opening a boxed game and there was not a protective sleeve cover with the game. lol

Really nice collection.

TrekMD

I didn't know there were homebrew games for this system but saw this video by The New Retro Show covering five new games for the system.  Check it out...

Shadowrunner

I didn't know that either. I should have bought one of the handhelds years ago before they got expensive. Would be cool to try these games out.

TrekMD

Shadowrunner