Howdy

Started by Anonymous, April 04, 2011, 12:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

[font=arial:skh1zgvv][size=80]Hello there everyone
My name is Pixie,
I am 23, from Brighton UK.
 I joined this forum because my partner deaddoll keeps talking about MVG, and this forum also popped up in convo. I am a self-proclamed nitendo whore, I love Nitendo, especially retro consols. My main spurt of madness at the moment is trying to get my paws on a pokemon special edition N64. I had one as a child however this was sold by my brother, :P

[/size][/font:skh1zgvv]

DEADDOLL666

hello
now to start a highest score in the arcade battle lol
glad you joined

Anonymous

i'll kick your butttttt :P ;)

zapiy

Welcome, was that the version that came with the rumble pack?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Anonymous

As in the pokemon one?
I can't remember, when i was younger my one was the pokemon snap special edition, and I dont recall that having a rumble pack, maybe its the other pokemon special ed!

DEADDOLL666

well at least you've got one now as i've brought you one for a early birthday present :D
you need another pad though and mario party 2 coz that's the best game on the n64 well golden eye as well

zapiy

You lucky so and so.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DEADDOLL666

i told her she's not aloud it till her Birthday but she's already playing on it lol

Anonymous

I am the luckiest girl in the world! I am so proud of it, i shall post photos of it later, and a pic of me playing it :(
You cant tell me not to play it when its there looking at me and whispering "pikka pikka play pikka pikka"
:P

Anonymous

hello. I also love the old sonic games. I love them all really, i really like the pinball one they made it was so addicting when i played it.

Anonymous

I havent actually played sonic pinball, but i can imagine it would be super addicitve. I got hooked on pokemon pinball haha

DEADDOLL666

Can't belive you've never played sonic spinball that was a awsome game.I spent hours on it trying to finish it.
i think it's on that sonic collection you just brought for your gamecube.

Anonymous

I know it sounds like the sort of game I would get hooked on! I'll play it soon enough!