Author Topic: Welcome to the Pandemonium  (Read 2635 times)

guest4826

Welcome to the Pandemonium
« on: September 20, 2013, 01:30:29 AM »
Hey all, for those of you that know me, I was opreviously T2KFreeker. I have shed my Atari skin, I am now Darque. It symbolizes something. I'm looking forward to being in a community that talks games and has fun. I'm tired of bickering and drama. I had a bit earlier this week with Laird, but we ironed things out and all is cool. Howsit Laird? I have extensive love for Rtero gaming, and my favorite consoles are the 3DO, Turbografx 16/PC Engine, and also the Dreamcast. All classic machines in their own right. I also have an affinity for the Nintendo Famicom, not the NES as I think it was ugly as sin and the carts were just ridiculously big. I like the games in the carts though. LOL I missed some of you guys over at the other place too like Tomwaits, TrekMD, and DCRip. I hope the Storm Works guys are in the house too. I guess I'm just looking for somewhere else to hang my hat and relax. I also love Comic Books, Music and Movies, especially Horror. Wanna' chat some of this stuff, let me know and we can. It will be fun. Anyway, as usual, I'm blabbing away. Hello All. Thanx' for having me.

Online TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the Pandemonium
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 02:16:28 AM »
Hi Darques and welcome aboard!  I think you'll find RVG is a great community and we are here to have fun.  Petty bickering is not something you'll find here.  I certainly agree with about about the size of the NES carts!  Goodness gracious!  I only recently got a NES and those carts are just all air!  But they are carts!  ;)
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

guest4826

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 03:26:07 AM »
Quote from: "TrekMD"
We've yet to start one on comic books, though.  :25: It's all good. I already found the Ouya thread and have started posting, check the video for Neon Shadow which should release any day now. Gonna be fun!

Online TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 04:00:18 AM »
Jut saw the video for Neon Shadow.  It does look pretty good.  Those FPS games do work well for the OUYA.  :)
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline Shadowrunner

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 04:35:16 AM »
Welcome to RVG! I'm also a big 3DO fan   :)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 07:15:30 AM »
Welcome aboard. Hope you like our little site.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Minerals

• View Profile
    • http://www.soundcloud.com/mineralsuk
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 10:41:34 AM »
Good to see you have joined mate

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 11:42:02 AM »
Welcome to the forum..hope you enjoy your stay here..and hope you will share some nice stories on your Retro

Offline DreamcastRIP

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 12:53:05 PM »
Welcome to RVG, DP.

Quote from: "Darques_Pandemonium"
...I have shed my Atari skin

Hey, Atari Rules!  :111:

(It's only the poisonous and dysfunctional Jag forum 'community' that's best avoided)
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Offline onthinice

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 14:46:30 PM »
Hello!

guest4826

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 20:12:44 PM »
Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"
Welcome to RVG, DP.

...I have shed my Atari skin

Hey, Atari Rules!  :111:

(It's only the poisonous and dysfunctional Jag forum 'community' that's best avoided)

Hey CD, WHAZZZZZZUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP?????????????????

Anyway, I still have my 2600, but barely play it. I do still play my Lynx quite often though. However, the Jaguar has just fallen off of the map for me these days. Perhaps one day I'll catch the bug again, but I'm just tired of the whole crap. The last blow up between Reboot and Storm Works about killed it for me. Not blaming the SW guys either, by the way. Sauron is a thorn in my side and still leaves a bad taste in my mouth that anyone site, atari related or not, could support that guy makes me sick.

On the other hand, thanx' for the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it very much.

Offline tomwaits

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 23:58:39 PM »
Welcome to RVG!! Glad to see you here!

Who is your avatar pic? and why is his Dreamcast swirl tattoo colored green??

guest4826

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 00:11:29 AM »
Quote from: "tomwaits"
Welcome to RVG!! Glad to see you here!

Who is your avatar pic? and why is his Dreamcast swirl tattoo colored green??

Not a Dreamcast swirl Tattoo. The Character is actually one of my all time favorite Comic Book Villains from the Comic Shadowman. His name is Master Darque. His Tattoos actually move across his body and are ancient Voodoo Incantations, or so the story goes. Very cool stuff for a Villain. Been really into it since the relaunch of the company last year as they finally ironed everything out, were able to prove that they did in fact own the rights to the characters that Acclaim bought from the original Valiant, and have been able to publish new titles. They have all been quite good to boot. He was a character created in the early 90's by Sir Barry Windsor Smith as a Homage to Mister Dark from Ray Bradburry's Something Wicked This Way Comes, who was the leader of the Autumn people with the Carnival Dark's Pandemonium.  :4: Hope it's not too creepy now.

Offline DreamcastRIP

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 12:26:01 PM »
I still have my 2600, but barely play it. I do still play my Lynx quite often though. However, the Jaguar has just fallen off of the map for me these days. Perhaps one day I'll catch the bug again, but I'm just tired of the whole crap. The last blow up between Reboot and Storm Works about killed it for me. Not blaming the SW guys either, by the way.

Cool to hear you've not parted with your Atari consoles. I suppose the trick is to not let the fuckwittery and hate of teh Jag 'community' colour ones view of Jag itself. Maybe that's easier said than done.

Sauron is a thorn in my side and still leaves a bad taste in my mouth that anyone site, atari related or not, could support that guy makes me sick.

Reboot and their small but vocal band of cronies have been a cancer in the Jag forum scene ever since the moment they first rocked up. The smart folk recognised this from the outset whereas certain other folk sought to appease them and look how that turned out.

Jay, with the advocacy/support of JagChris and perhaps yourself too, has since let the discredited person you mention plus one other hateful Reboot member back on JS2 despite everything that happened in the past. Appeasement doesn't work, plain and simple. Nor does burying one's head in the sand and hoping things miraculously improve.

The Jag scene thankfully continues to prosper... only it doesn't happen on the likes of JS2 or the Reboot propaganda mouthpiece that is the Jag section of AA. Maybe one day Jay, JagChris and co. will wake up to themselves but I won't be holding my breath.

On the other hand, thanx' for the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it very much.

You're welcome.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

guest4826

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2013, 23:03:06 PM »
Uhm, no. I was against anyone from Reboot coming back to JSII, especially Sauron. Sorry man, that's just how I feel about it. Not worth the trouble,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal