Evolution of Retro Soccer Games

Started by TrekMD, August 18, 2013, 18:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"That's a lot of choices for the NeoGeo!  Does anyone have these?  What's the best one?

I really like the Soccer Sidekicks series, played them loads over the years. I also think Soccer Brawl is a huge amount of fun, they had that game on the Neo Geo cabinet in my local cinema back in the day.

TrekMD

Are the players on Soccer Brawl supposed to be enhanced humans?  The opening makes it look like they are bionic players.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Are the players on Soccer Brawl supposed to be enhanced humans?  The opening makes it look like they are bionic players.

Yes they are cyborgs or something like that.

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Are the players on Soccer Brawl supposed to be enhanced humans?  The opening makes it look like they are bionic players.

Yes they are cyborgs or something like that.

That's very cool because it brings a futuristic air to the game.

zapiy

I can not stick the name Soccer... Its FOOTBALL lol..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"I can not stick the name Soccer... Its FOOTBALL lol..

:21:

TrekMD

TrekMD

I think we have exceeded the number of videos we can have on this page.  Embedding isn't working for that last set of videos.  Nice set of games for the A8, though.  :)

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"I think we have exceeded the number of videos we can have on this page.  Embedding isn't working for that last set of videos.  Nice set of games for the A8, though.  :)

They work perfectly for me! The settings are 5 per post, no limit per page!

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "TrekMD"I think we have exceeded the number of videos we can have on this page.  Embedding isn't working for that last set of videos.  Nice set of games for the A8, though.  :)

They work perfectly for me! The settings are 5 per post, no limit per page!

Well, for some odd reason, I'm getting the message that embedding has been disabled for all the videos on that post. 

TL

How strange! They still show up for me, not sure about anyone else  :39:

TL