Hello fello astronauts!

Started by guest4817, August 14, 2013, 23:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4817

Nice to have landed on the retro video gamers forum with sandlancer games ltd. keep an eye out for any discussions around our IOS retro products ;-)

Blast off bob

TrekMD

Hi there and welcome to RVG! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Hello there bob. Nice to meet you. Tell us a bit more about you and your product.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Welcome, I don't own any IOS devices but if you bring it to Android I'll check it out  :)

onthinice

guest4817

Hi

We are working on our debut app called BLAST OFF BOB it's a modern app for IOS but We've based it on retro games We used to play as a kid.

The story evolves around our hero, spaceman explorer Blast Off Bob. He ventures into space where he is sucked into a black hole and spat out into a strange galaxy. Blast Off Bob is not alone, he meets a friendly alien called Mr Toggles who explains to Blast Off Bob that Evil Clive has broken up his rocket ship into 8 pieces and scattered them around the galaxy.

It's now up to Blast Off Bob to search the galaxy to find and rebuild his rocket ship so he can return home. During his adventures Blast Off Bob must rescue Mr Toggles and his friends on each planet. Along the way Blast Off Bob must avoid the many nasties such as space yetis, jungle beasts, aliens, lava monsters and more.

We are in the last stages of development and should be on the App Store in the next 4 weeks, very exciting times. check out the screen shots here.

More info can be found on our website :  www.sandlancer.com

Let us know what you think :-)

TrekMD

Do you have any plans to port it to Android? 

guest4817

Hi
We have used CORONA SDK to create the game and this codes over IOS and android platforms so even though we are concentrating on the IOS side of Inge now we certainly intend to release it for the android users too :-)

TrekMD

Quote from: "Blastoffbob"Hi
We have used CORONA SDK to create the game and this codes over IOS and android platforms so even though we are concentrating on the IOS side of Inge now we certainly intend to release it for the android users too :-)

That's great!

Alberto 2K

Welcome Bob, nice to read you plan an Android release! :1:
Don't be surprised, my broken English is legendary!

zapiy

Looks great fella.. Nice work..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

Hi, welcome to the site.

Nice looking game.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

guest4817

Don't be left behind follow the other 5000+ on twitter: www.twitter.com/blast_bob

guest4817

Watch the new teaser trailer for BLAST OFF BOB here: www.facebook.com/blastbob

Minerals

cant believe some people have accused you of spamming.......  :45: