Follow us on Facebook

Started by zapiy, March 07, 2012, 23:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

We no have a facebook page. Will be adding to it and updating it regular, feel free to post on there an so on.

http://www.facebook.com/RetroVideoGamer

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Greyfox

DEADDOLL666

Minerals

more of a 'Like' than a follow, but done

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Sorry, not on Facebook. I do like this site though  ;D

zapiy

That's ok mate. No worries I know plenty of people that are not on it.

dougtitchmarsh

Liked the page and will think of something to write there later...
My retro and computing blog posts
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, GameGear, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, GBA, GB,  Xbox, 3DO,  WonderSwan,  NGPC, CD32, Amiga A1200, Spectrum 48k and +2, BBC B, C64

TrekMD

I'll +1 your page as soon as you bring it to Google +!  :)  But not on FB...left that behind over a year ago.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

dougtitchmarsh

I find Google + to be dull and quiet most of the time. I don't have many circles or people on there so that may be why, but it doesn't have the same buzz about as FB IMHO.
My retro and computing blog posts
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, GameGear, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, GBA, GB,  Xbox, 3DO,  WonderSwan,  NGPC, CD32, Amiga A1200, Spectrum 48k and +2, BBC B, C64

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"Is Google + worth it?

You have to remember that is little more than a year old but it has more members in that time than FB had at that time.  It also has the highest user satisfaction and, unlike what many people say, it is not a ghost a town. 

Quote from: "dougtitchmarsh"I find Google + to be dull and quiet most of the time. I don't have many circles or people on there so that may be why, but it doesn't have the same buzz about as FB IMHO.

It all depends on how you use it.  FB is more about speaking to people you know.  G+ is more about meeting people who have your same interests.  My stream is anything but dull or quiet but I have plenty of circles in it.  It also integrates perfectly with my phone and Google services so sharing pictures is a breeze, for example.

zapiy

I guess it wont hurt having an RVG area on there.

Will set one up asap.

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"I guess it wont hurt having an RVG area on there.

Will set one up asap.

There are other retrogaming groups there. Classic Game Room is one of them.  So it would be nice to have RVG in there as well.