Wreck It Ralph game Fix It Felix Jr. ported to the Sega Mega

Started by TL, August 13, 2013, 22:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dra600n

Oh, one more "code": Hold B and press Start to skip half of the intro :)

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TrekMD

I just saw that Airwalk Studios has a limited number of carts of this game available.  If anyone wants it, head to the site:  http://www.airwalkstudios.com/store.php

bogstandard

Big fan of Dra600ns work.  Bought Hangman SG as living proof that a hobbyist can both program and release a real cartridge game.  This is very tempting!

TrekMD

Quote from: "theloon"Big fan of Dra600ns work.  Bought Hangman SG as living proof that a hobbyist can both program and release a real cartridge game.  This is very tempting!

His version of the game is really excellent.  I wrote a featured review for it:  Fix-It Felix Review.

dra600n

Quote from: "Gone"Future Driver is Japanese and Airwalk have only really done a few simple games so not sure there is much point.

It's true that I had only done one game prior that was very simple, but even simple games can have unique and interesting stories behind them! (Hangman SG has no cool story, unfortunately :)

Quote from: "zapiy"I dunno fella, this is a slight different idea to the normal interviews. Here i want to test out for a Speak to the Devs, a smaller interview that we do direct rather than open to the forum to give them some airtime that may help promote them and us in return. :)

TrekMD

I did notice you linked to my review on your site.  That was cool to see.  Thanks and I will reiterate that the praise given to the game is well deserved.  :)