Are you taking the piss?

Started by TL, August 05, 2013, 21:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"I know these are rare but . . . . .

A bit expensive there.  Ouch!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

[align=center:3j81ddcu][size=240]Am I missing something?[/size]

[/align:3j81ddcu]

zapiy

Maybe that's two of us mate as thats a cracking price for something like that.. runs of to get some..(cheap lol)

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Where are the diamonds, gold, and platinum to warrant such a price?!?!?  LOL

avick

The worrying this is that he has sold two of them!!

dougtitchmarsh

I think Laird bought the other 2 as an investment..
My retro and computing blog posts
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, GameGear, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, GBA, GB,  Xbox, 3DO,  WonderSwan,  NGPC, CD32, Amiga A1200, Spectrum 48k and +2, BBC B, C64

TrekMD

Quote from: "dougtitchmarsh"I think Laird bought the other 2 as an investment..

:21:

TrekMD

TL

Cryptic33

I don't know whether to be shocked or annoyed (walks away in disgust)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

Check this out:  LIKE NEW ATARI JAGUAR AND ATARI JAGUAR CD.  This is a Craigslist listing.

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Check this out:  LIKE NEW ATARI JAGUAR AND ATARI JAGUAR CD.  This is a Craigslist listing.

The thing is that the way Jaguar prices have been going in recent years that is probably not that far off the mark!!!  :13:

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Check this out:  LIKE NEW ATARI JAGUAR AND ATARI JAGUAR CD.  This is a Craigslist listing.

The thing is that the way Jaguar prices have been going in recent years that is probably not that far off the mark!!!  :13:

When I first saw it, I had that impression as well.  Decided to post it, though, to see what others thought.

Cryptic33

Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "The Laird"

The thing is that the way Jaguar prices have been going in recent years that is probably not that far off the mark!!!  :109: It  doesn't even come with many games or the better ones for that matter. If you think of it as only hardware, then it is expensive because the extras are not worth £100 all together :51:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks