Evolution of Retro Pinball Games

Started by TrekMD, July 27, 2013, 20:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Excellent!  Saturn owners must have had a blast playing pinball on their system.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TrekMD

Hmm, I can't see the embedded videos.  It says "(Embedding disabled, limit reached)" 

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Hmm, I can't see the embedded videos.  It says "(Embedding disabled, limit reached)"

Weird, I see them all. Need to report this issue to Zapiy because I remember you having the same problem before.

TrekMD

Yep, is happening on other Evolution of threads also.  Not sure what is causing it.  The last time he changed some setting and it fixed it but I guess it was temporary.

zapiy

There have some been some fantastic games in this genre released by @HewsonConsultants

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Gotta love pinball, whether real or virtual!  :)

zapiy

Agreed, this one has been shown previous but its awesome and a must for fans.

http://youtu.be/WYj4papkEGQ

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

That's Dragon's Fury outside of Japan. Awesome game!

Saturn

Awesome thread. I actually got my first Sega Saturn because of Last Gladiators and the fun I had with it at a friend's house on his machine. Still play it to this day on real hardware and in SSF. Great game!

Greyfox

I love video pinball, they are superb, I love all the Zen pinball titles, which have now migrated to the Ps4, so you can play all the Star Wars Tables in 108p HD :), some brilliant stuff, but a bit pricey at €9.99 per table.

I loved all the ones on the Mega-drive, it seemed to get the most original and bizarre video pinball games, making them a must play.