My old Attempt at 2600 Tempest using Batari Basic.

Started by Gorf, July 07, 2013, 21:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Gorf

I'll have to dl that to my OUYA...how does OUYA let you add ROM files to the emulator?

Shadowrunner

You can use the built in web browser to download directly to the systems internal storage or put your roms on a USB stick and plug it into the Ouya. Works pretty good.

Gorf

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"You can use the built in web browser to download directly to the systems internal storage or put your roms on a USB stick and plug it into the Ouya. Works pretty good.

So I can use a thumb drive and the OUYA will see it? That's pretty sweet...so there is a browser on OUYA for this?
(Clearly, I've done very little with my OUYA as you can tell.) :P

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "Gorf"
Quote from: "Shadowrunner"You can use the built in web browser to download directly to the systems internal storage or put your roms on a USB stick and plug it into the Ouya. Works pretty good.

So I can use a thumb drive and the OUYA will see it? That's pretty sweet...so there is a browser on OUYA for this?
(Clearly, I've done very little with my OUYA as you can tell.) :)

Gorf

Cool to know...so is the 2600.emu in the list under 'Discover'? Or is that an android general app?

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "Gorf"Cool to know...so is the 2600.emu in the list under 'Discover'? Or is that an android general app?

Yep in the discover section there's a category called retro. All the emulators are in there.

Gorf

Thanks man...will take a look later on tonight.