Author Topic: Cool introduction  (Read 887 times)

guest4792

Cool introduction
« on: July 04, 2013, 20:01:51 PM »
Hey Guys.

Hoping to get your support. I am trying to start a new youtube channel where I play retro games. My first video is Pitfall II: The Lost Caverns. Have a look, what do you think?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuvAsIDuJx8 8)

Thanks

Offline TL

• View Profile
Re: Cool introduction
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 20:09:55 PM »
It's a bit poor form to plug your own You Tube channel with your first post, you haven't even told us anything about you.

As for the video, it's not really a play through because you didn't complete it and it would be nice if you actually told us something about the game rather than just giving us a running commentary of what you are doing.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 21:25:56 PM »
I like the idea but maybe more focus should be given to adding some review chat about the game. Having said that its not a bad start..

Have to agree with above, perhaps more about you then finish with you promo.. We are not against it but it would be nice to get to know you first.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline DreamcastRIP

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 00:02:31 AM »
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

guest4792

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 06:27:23 AM »
Sorry guys. What kind of stuff do you want to know? I am 17 from UK. Thanks for all the advice too, I really appreciate it is I need some good constructive criticism :)

My newest video is up:
Discworld II: Missing Presumed...!? - Playthrough (Part 1)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk