Author Topic: Hi, y'all!  (Read 1410 times)

guest4291

Hi, y'all!
« on: March 13, 2012, 09:35:25 AM »
So, yeah, typical intro topic.

I come here from the Retro Gamer forums.  I see a couple of familiar names already.

So, a little about myself, er.... uh....

Not much to say.  As gaming goes I like fighting games, which are the genre I'm best at, shmups, the genre I WISH I was best at, roguelikes, and most things that are not sports or long-winded Square RPGs filled with emo.

I'm impatient, kinda irritable, admittedly airheaded/absent-minded.... cant remember a damn thing half the time and I space out alot.... and I dont like Nintendo and am prone to ranting on and on about that fact.   They do give me so VERY much ammo, though.

I do try to be polite to everyone though and I'm usually fairly talkative.   Provided I dont forget what I was saying while I was saying it.

.....where was I going with this?   I dont even know anymore.

Oh, as retro games go, my favorite consoles are NES (I *used* to like Nintendo), and the 2600.  I use both fairly often.  I do play modern games though, but I tend to stick to obscure ones.  I have the new consoles, but I do 90% of my gaming on the PC.

I'm sure there was more to say than just this, but I havent the foggiest idea what it was.

Offline Carlos

• View Profile
    • http://retrotext.blogspot.com
Re: Hi, y'all!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 09:40:03 AM »
Welcome aboard Misery.

I am quite new to here , but find the forum Friendly and interesting.

I have a short attention span when that comes to playing games, I like build and adapting stuff.

post away, and enjoy your stay. :)

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 09:47:04 AM »
Hey, welcome to RGV forums and we really hope you have a swell time here and make lots of new friends, we are a nice bunch over here, so all I ask is that you read the rules etc and happy posting

Thanks for joining :)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 10:18:37 AM »
Welcome aboard, nice intro. Feel free to post away and enjoy.

Chat soon i am sure.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 12:12:24 PM »
Good to see you here mate!

That was an intro I would only expected from you!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal