Author Topic: Delorean Time Machine  (Read 1392 times)

guest4773

Delorean Time Machine
« on: June 18, 2013, 12:21:02 PM »
Hi guys/gals,

I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I'm hoping that some like minded retro lovers will enjoy this.....if not, "your kids are gonna love it!" :)

I have created a little site with some pics for those interested. I'm open to do the occasional birthday or wedding for respectful fans, and will be attending a few Sci-Fi conventions to raise further funds. I also have a Twitter page going for updates - @uktimemachine

www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk

I'm also a keen console collector. I have to say, after all these years I still think my Dreamcast is my favourite! :mrgreen: I wish Power Stone 3 would come out :oops:

See you in the future....or in the past! ;)

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Delorean Time Machine
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 13:08:18 PM »
Welcome aboard, Doc!  Since your post was more of an introduction, I moved it to the Introductions section. 

DeLoreans are cool cars.  My uncle has one of them in Puerto Rico.  They do seem to require a lot of maintenance, though.  He seems to be fixing something always on it.
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

guest4773

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 13:15:23 PM »
Quote from: "TrekMD"
Welcome aboard, Doc!  Since your post was more of an introduction, I moved it to the Introductions section. 

DeLoreans are cool cars.  My uncle has one of them in Puerto Rico.  They do seem to require a lot of maintenance, though.  He seems to be fixing something always on it.

Hi TrekMD (sorry, I don't know your real name  :4:  It depends on the Delorean really.  This has only done 23,000 miles from 81 and has recently had a full engine recondition including all the usual issues with Deloreans.  She has done me proud so far, finger crossed it stays that way!

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 13:20:58 PM »
LOL yes weather in PR is better than in the UK.  I know, I've been to both places!  LOL 

Glad t see that yours is in good condition.  Just 23,000 miles over so many years is nothing!  Wow! I guess it's been mostly a show car.  ;)
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

guest4773

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 13:27:15 PM »
Quote from: "TrekMD"
LOL yes weather in PR is better than in the UK.  I know, I've been to both places!  LOL 

Glad t see that yours is in good condition.  Just 23,000 miles over so many years is nothing!  Wow! I guess it's been mostly a show car.  ;)

I think anything is better than rainy Yorkshire!  I love the views though  :1:

Sweet :113:  If there are any Retro events this year around Yorkshire, feel free to put them in touch with me.  I'd love to come to some events that I'm actually a fan of!

Offline Shadowrunner

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 14:49:03 PM »
Awesome car you have there. Welcome to the site  :)

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 19:49:55 PM »
Welcome to RVG, hope you stick around.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 20:08:02 PM »
I love that car, would be a great feature seeing that sat at the entrance to some retro events..

Maybe something to consider going forward and we have a few members here that maybe able to help you on that path.

Also welcome to our homage to the retro gaming world.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal