Author Topic: Let's Compare Chase H.Q.!  (Read 5166 times)

Offline TL

• View Profile
Re: Let's Compare Chase H.Q.!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 12:27:24 PM »
Quote from: "sloan"
The Famicom version never saw a port to the NES. I wish it would have because it allowed use of the Arkanoid rotary controller for steering the vehicle in Chase H.Q. Probably the only home port of this game that allowed a rotary steering controller option.

That is a really cool idea! A bit like the way you can use the paddle controllers for the Atari versions of Night Driver.

Offline sloan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2013, 22:41:47 PM »
Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "sloan"
The Famicom version never saw a port to the NES. I wish it would have because it allowed use of the Arkanoid rotary controller for steering the vehicle in Chase H.Q. Probably the only home port of this game that allowed a rotary steering controller option.

That is a really cool idea! A bit like the way you can use the paddle controllers for the Atari versions of Night Driver.

Two options: Buy a Japanese Famicom setup and its Chase H.Q. game, along with a Japanese Arkanoid controller. Or, buy a Famicom to NES adapter and a Famicom Chase H.Q. cartridge, along with a NES Arkanoid controller. I think the secondĀ  option makes most sense to me since I already have the Arkanoid controller.

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2013, 22:45:22 PM »
Don't own a NES or a Famicom and it's unlikely I ever will, cool idea though as I said.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk