Hover Bovver - New Intellivision Homebrew!

Started by TL, May 15, 2013, 12:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DZ-Jay

Quote from: "Elektronite"I've been told some skeptics seem to be of the impression that my mass destruction of the Hover Bovver boxes is some sort of 'bluff'.

I've used about 50-100 already as paint catchers. I will definitely show a bunch destroyed with pics very soon.

If people think that the redeveloped version will be in the old box, they are mistaken.

There will be a new box or no box at all.

So, wait... Someone posts in AA and you respond over here?

That's strange.  This is the second post in RVG where you address people's comments from AtariAge.  Is it appropriate?

Elektronite

You might not have noticed James, (DZ-Jay), that I don't really post much on AA anymore. I'm not saying I will never post there, but I don't really like the place much.

However, I do correspond with people who have told me that someone there posted I am 'bluffing' about destroying the boxes. I'll have picture evidence soon.

I will of course, post them here, since it seems to be of some importance to some people purchasing HB boxes that they believe that all but 200 are destroyed. I can just email the pictures to you if you want and you can post them there. I don't give a shit.

What do you care about where I post about this issue? Or more specifically, WHY should you care? But, of course, I am not surprised that you question everything I do.  By the way, I've had people email me and comment that you seem to 'always be knocking what I do'. So, others have noticed that you just can't seem to resist attacking me at every opportunity. I suggest that you honour your pledge to stop picking public fights with me.

zapiy

Guys, i see you both as valued members of this site so please dont let this get out of hand again.. There is obviously some tension between you two.. Hopefully you can both sort that overtime..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DZ-Jay

Chill out man, I wasn't attacking you.  I just thought it was strange that you responded here and not to the poster in the other forum.

I thought it would have been more appropriate to respond directly, otherwise, it just seems like gossip.  But whatever.

Elektronite

If Hover Bovver 'Take two' gets a box, it will have similar but different art.

Klay, Elektronite's resident artist, is coming up with a new box for Hover Bovver. Hopefully, we will have a new design to post soon.

Boulder Dash is getting a complete redraw from the original art as well.

TL

I love the way that somebody at AA asked how "Hovver Bovver" was pronounced and somebody answered him completely wrongly  :24:

It pronounced the same way it's spelt FFS!

Hov-ver bov-ver

Elektronite

Maybe we need to use a 'speak and spell'?

:34:

TrekMD

Quote from: "Elektronite"If Hover Bovver 'Take two' gets a box, it will have similar but different art.

Klay, Elektronite's resident artist, is coming up with a new box for Hover Bovver. Hopefully, we will have a new design to post soon.

That should then let the original boxes remain unique and good for collectors.

Quote from: "Elektronite"Boulder Dash is getting a complete redraw from the original art as well.

That's interesting.  Why the change in the box art?  Not that I've seen the original.  Just curious. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Elektronite

No change....just a re draw versus a scan.

This is what it will look like, but updated and between the 'Elektronite waves'

TrekMD

Elektronite

"Half Cuts" are starting to ship. It has been delayed a bit with manufacturing and being hit with orders.

I am hoping to have all orders in the mail before the weekend.

TrekMD

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Elektronite

A scary Halloween night of destruction at Elektronite headquarters!!

sloan

Such shear and utter destruction. Was there no way to use any of those on the planned reprogrammed full release? Just seems like a waste of quite a bit of money to me.