Homebrew Heroes - A Special Collectors Edition Magazine

Started by TL, May 11, 2013, 11:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

A friendly bump for anyone that may have missed this.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Great read, if I do say so myself.  No bias at all. ;)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Ivanzx

Hello all!

I purchased the e-magazine the last week, via paypal but still havent received any file or email or news... anyone could help out? :)

Greyfox

Ivanzx

Quote from: "Greyfox"Have you contact @The Laird about these issues, as he's in charge of sales for the magazine, maybe send him a message regarding..very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks! Dont worry, thats ok, I will contact him later in the day :)

Ivanzx

Quote from: "The Laird"I saw a sale last week and repliee straight away. Will try sending it again when I get home.

No rush ;)

TrekMD

Ivanzx

Quote from: "TrekMD"Let us know how you like it, Ivanzx!

So far I cant tell because the links I got dont work  :)

TL

Quote from: "Ivanzx"

I don't host it so you can't blame me for that one! I will send you a dropbox link when I get home.

Ivanzx

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "Ivanzx"

I don't host it so you can't blame me for that one! I will send you a dropbox link when I get home.

Hehe :) but now all this waiting is making me really really feel like reading it a lot!
Thanks for making retromagazines nowadays, it is highly appreciated.

Greyfox

Please check your private messages Ivan , I've send you a link that you may take it down.

Ivanzx

Thanks to all! I will try tonight at home to read the magazine, as I cant do it at work  8)

TrekMD

Quote from: "Ivanzx"Thanks to all! I will try tonight at home to read the magazine, as I cant do it at work  ;)

Greyfox