1UP: The Rise of Retro Video Games

Started by TL, May 10, 2013, 22:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:2qlsqy1d][/align:2qlsqy1d]

[align=center:2qlsqy1d][size=140]I will let the video do the talking but I have spoken with the producer of 1UP and will be meeting with him at Revival! I have promised the full support of RVG in this project and I am sure we can all help him make this highly deserving project a success!

Please "LIKE" the Facebook Page![/size][/align:2qlsqy1d]

[align=center:2qlsqy1d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DLGGpV9TLDs[/align:2qlsqy1d]

TrekMD

This is fantastic.  It'll be great to work with him as he develops this film.  I've bookmarked the FB page so I can keep an eye on things.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

Yeah..looks interesting, be good to see where this goes, as bedroom to billions, looks at the opposite end of the spectrum, I wish them best of luck with it.

Shadowrunner

Sounds good, I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure.

Minerals

Looks like a great idea, will certainly be supporting this

TL

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"I met up with the 1UP guy this weekend and we had a great chat and he filmed an interview with me about RVG and Homebrew Heroes  :16:

Excellent!  So, any idea when he'll be posting it?

TrekMD

Quote from: "TrekMD"Excellent!  So, any idea when he'll be posting it?
It will make up part of the finished movie

Even better.  :)

TL

[align=center:p5m8zwgp]Here is the second production diary for the film! In this video Dan discusses Revival Retro Events in Wolverhampton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XUNUuQaPtkw[/align:p5m8zwgp]

Greyfox

I do hope you mentioned to this fella, your a member of an elite group of professional, artistic and intellectual collective, with the abilities to destroy planets at will and create magical things, mere mortals only dreamt off.

looks really good..I hope it appears :)

TL

TrekMD

Good to see that this continues to move forward.  :)

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

llayboy

Hi everyone

This is Dan the director of 1UP: The Rise of Retro Video Games.

I just wanted to thank you guys for your continued support of my project. Exciting times are ahead with the panel coming up at Alcon and interviews are being arranged. I just want to apologise for the lack of updates, things went a little quiet after revival. However things are picking up again as I have events to visit for the next few months. So there should be an update every month for the next few months.

Again thank you for your support and I'll talk to you soon

zapiy

Brilliant stuff and thanks for joining our site..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC