IntelligentVision Homebrew Inventory Clearing

Started by TrekMD, May 06, 2013, 22:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:jkxsnskc][/align:jkxsnskc]

For those who missed on some of the IntelligentVision titles when David had closed its doors last year, there is now a clearance of inventory available through the IntelligentVision web page. 

Here is what was posted:
We are clearing out old inventory! If you missed any of the following titles, CONTACT US.  Put the titles you are interested in, in the SUBJECT line. Copies are limited!  Choplifter, Deep Pockets, Flintstones, Super NFL Football, Illusions, King of the Mountain, Scarfinger, SameGame & Robots, Spina the Bee

These are all excellent titles and if you missed them, this is your chance to get them.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

sloan

Sweet.

I missed out on King of the Mountain and Spina the Bee. People have been inflating prices for these on feepay, and I thought I might never have the opportunity to purchase them for a decent price again.

TrekMD

Quote from: "sloan"Sweet.

I missed out on King of the Mountain and Spina the Bee. People have been inflating prices for these on feepay, and I thought I might never have the opportunity to purchase them for a decent price again.

Then this is your chance.  I'd email him today if I were you.  I know exactly what you mean about feepay.  I had to pay a bit for two of those games.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...