Match 5 - New Intellivision Homebrew!

Started by TL, April 30, 2013, 14:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:wox39ght]

[size=140]You control the grid! The 'grid' is an alien space ship wrecking yard! Your job is to link 5 or more identical space ships and blast them to smithereens with an electrical charge!
Are you up to the task? Unfortunately, no one seems to last long in this job...

Some ships can be destroyed by linking to any other ships, but most can't. When the wrecking yard lanes get bogged down, bring in the bomb squad to blow up ships blocking the way! Bombs are expensive, so use them sparingly!

You will need skill and a bit of luck not to mess up the grid! If you do,...game over! You will be looking for work in no time!

Hopefully, they won't put you in a ship like the last guy!

Good luck![/size]

[size=140]Here is MATCH 5, the LIMITED DEMO VERSION!

What's limited about it, you ask?

Well, when your score exceeds 1000 points, the game ends. We took out the "SPEED" mode, where you race against a timer. You don't get more bombs as you play (like you do in the real game) and we took out the High Score table, But other than that, it plays like the real game.

We tried to make it self documenting. Press Enter to get into the game. Get 5 in a row!

This is a video of the Match 5 Limited Demo version trying to get to 1000 points as quickly as possible. Normally, there is no need to play quickly. But, for the impatient, the game has a "type ahead buffer" that allows the player to enter moves while action is happening on the screen. When the action stops the moves are executed, if they are still possible...[/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6lqJAAhK8I

[size=180]Elektronite Website!

BUY IT HERE!
[/size][/align:wox39ght]

TrekMD

It appears as "sold out" on the site, so I'm guessing it's not available for order yet. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"It appears as "sold out" on the site, so I'm guessing it's not available for order yet.

I believe it goes on sale on the 5th May - 5/5/13  :26:

TrekMD

Quote from: "TrekMD"It appears as "sold out" on the site, so I'm guessing it's not available for order yet.

I've signed up to be notified.  :) 

Elektronite

The 'Our quality is too high to be considered home brew' game Match 5, is now available for sale at http://www.classicgamepublishers.com 

The game was written by the same programmer who brought you Klax, so you know that it is fun!

The game is $70 plus shipping.

Our site is currently in the process of reinstalling our SSL certificate. If this is an issue for you, please wait a couple of days before ordering.

Don't delay! Order your copy today!!!

Elektronite

This is a picture of all the Match 5 components laid out!

if you are thinking of getting this game, please consider picking up the Match 5 / Minehunter bundle for $105 plus shipping and handling.

You get Minehunter for only $35 dollars more, and the shipping stays the same!

You MUST select the bundle to get the discount.

This is the world's FIRST Intellivision game to allow you to save scores on the cartridge. When you turn off the system, the score will still be there the next time you play!

Also, this addictive puzzle game was written by Dave Akers, the programmer who brought you Klax, the massively popular game of the 1990s!

TrekMD

Got mine yesterday!  Looking forward to testing it!  :)

zapiy

Look forward to reading your review fella.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Has anyone else gotten this game?  I haven't written the review yet but the game is fun.  Anyone with an Intellivision should get it!

TrekMD

Thought I'd share this...

To help celebrate July 4th with our American friends, Elektronite is having a sale!

That's right! Buy any single copy of our 'Complete in Box' games for $50 US. That is $1 US for every state!

The sale will start the evening of July 3rd, 2013, and end in the middle to the night on July 5th, 2013.

This is a chance to pick up an extra copy for selling or for your collection, or to give to a friend.

Please spread the word!!!

Elektronite's July 4th Sale!!!

Elektronite

Match 5 is on sale until tonight.....

It is $50 US and our best price ever for this game.

You can get it at https://www.classicgamepublishers.com

Lots of people think they won't enjoy this game, and then can't put it down.

TrekMD

Guys, this is a great game.  Be sure to check out my review of it in the Intellivision section:  Intellvision Reviews L-N.  Anyone with an Intellivision should have this game.  ;)

zapiy

I would love to start investing in these.. Maybe in 2014 i actually start.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Classic Game Room has just posted a review of Match 5!  He doesn't normally like puzzle games and he likes Match 5, which speaks to the quality of the game.  :)

[align=center:11e0or86]Classic Game Room - MATCH 5 review for IntelliVision[/align:11e0or86]