Hi There !

Started by thedamnedunited, April 18, 2013, 09:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedamnedunited

Hi Everyone,

Found this forum when browsing around the net, and thought I would join in.

I currently co "own" (if you ever really own these type of things  :113: which is how I came across you guys.

I have what I suppose would be considered as quite a decent collection of over 60 consoles and computers, ranging from current gen PS3's and 360's right the way back to the old Pong console's with lots of interesting stuff in between.

Cheers and catch you around the forum !

TrekMD

Welcome aboard thedamnedunited!  Looks like you have a collection that goes the whole gamut from retro to modern.  Looking forward to your contributions to the forum.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the place!

zapiy

Welcome aboard fella. How did you stumble upon us?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Welcome to RVG..it's a great place and very friendly to all new comers :)

Shadowrunner

Hello and welcome  :)

thedamnedunited

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps !

I came across you guys on twitter, checked out the web site and saw that you had a forum.

This is a list of my systems (and a few that I still have to get :( )

TL

You do realise you have ther Atari Jaguar under handhelds and the Milton Bradley Vectrex listed as being by Bandai don't you? :3:

thedamnedunited

Quote from: "The Laird"You do realise you have ther Atari Jaguar under handhelds and the Milton Bradley Vectrex listed as being by Bandai don't you? :D

Katzkatz

Hi thedamnedunited.  Have fun in this place.   :113:

Mire Mare

Welcome to the boards. Very nice collection of hardware. Do you have a few favourites?  Any you regularly use?

thedamnedunited

Quote from: "Mire Mare"Welcome to the boards. Very nice collection of hardware. Do you have a few favourites?  Any you regularly use?

Hi !

Favourite retro machine is undoubtedly the C64 followed by the Amiga. It's the route I went first time around :)

I would say I retro game about once a week for a couple of hours. My youngest boy (10) is taking a distinct interest in retro gaming (at the moment he is doing a spreadsheet of the "best" 25 games for each system) so we normally spend a bit of time picking a game and system and having a mess around.

Main gaming though is done on the PS3 . I run a PS3 gaming forum as mentioned above.

Mire Mare

Quote from: "thedamnedunited"
Quote from: "Mire Mare"Welcome to the boards. Very nice collection of hardware. Do you have a few favourites?  Any you regularly use?

Hi !

Favourite retro machine is undoubtedly the C64 followed by the Amiga. It's the route I went first time around :16:

It'd be great to see the best 25 choices.  Be interesting to see how that compares to my own favourites of the c64 era. 

Do you keep up to date with current releases?  Knight n Grail, Soulless & the very new Guns n Ghosts?  I'm yet to grab Guns n Ghosts but the other 2 are awesome games and highly recommended :)

TL

thedamnedunited

Quote from: "The Laird"Get a room!  :3:

Hehe :)

Could be an idea that !