My SMS Collecting thread.

Started by Lorfarius, November 17, 2014, 17:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamie96

Quote from: "avick"
Quote from: "hamie96"
Quote from: "Shadowrunner"That seems pretty cheap for a rare game that doesn't come up that often. Are SMS games not that pricey compared to other retro consoles?
I'm pretty sure the Master System doesn't have near the following compared to the NES, Genesis, etc. Not a lot of people collect for it.

Maybe not in the US, but this side of the pond is a different matter.  There's plenty of people out there collecting for the SMS, myself included.
I only really know about collectors here in the US. Generally speaking, the Master System never caught on here and most people don't really collect for it.

I guess it's kinda like how their are far more Original Xbox collectors here versus Europe.

Lorfarius

Guy over on another forum was able to transfer some unreleased games onto carts and even did some great designs for them. Just need to add them to some cases and bobs yer uncle :) The Mickey Mouse game is similar to Land of Illusion but a bit later with lots of improvements to the previous game and a fun story.  Only came out in Brazil so we missed it completely, the rest never received proper releases.

Greyfox

look dead cool there son, back covers are a bit sparse though, bar the hook game, but nicely done , where these expensive?

Lorfarius

£25 each but he knocked a bit off because I bought 4 so £95.  As far as I can find there's no one else that does them this cheap so pretty good deal.

avick

That's not bad, considering you need a donor cart to start with.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...