Author Topic: 9 Lives: Lost Games Of The Big Cat - Atari Jaguar CD  (Read 4353 times)

Online TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
Re: 9 Lives: Lost Games Of The Big Cat - Atari Jaguar CD
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2013, 23:39:55 PM »
You will be glad to know that Google is integrating YouTube comments with Google+ so that people are no longer anonymous when posting comments.  That may stop them from being so vociferous since their real name will be listed with the comment. 
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline DreamcastRIP

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 00:21:26 AM »
Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"
Quote from: "The Laird"

You would think so but shamefully the usual Jagtards have been trolling the video I made with some frankly disgusting comments berating me for selling this even though all the money from the first run (which sold out by the way) went to charity. Rip off indeed.

I see you've sensibly deleted their childish comments from said video on Youtube. The more they troll the harder they fail.

The shining success of 9 Lives and how a charity so worthy as Cancer Research has benefitted is just reward for your fine efforts and I sure hope you're proud of your achievement because you should be. Those long accustomed to teh Jag scene will doubtlessly recall the instance of the very same bunch of individuals also having hated on Thunderbird for the release of BattleSphere which was another fine Jag release where the proceeds went to charity - a diabetes research charity, as I recall it.

The meme 'Haters gonna hate' springs to mind in characterising the people in question. Leave the Jagtards be and pay them no heed. You've achieved more with 9 Lives than all of their past 'efforts' combined and all 'powa' to you for it. A job well done, mate.  :1:
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2013, 13:26:26 PM »
Well done and maybe at follow-up shows you could sign a few copies just in case you become a celebrity one day. All celebs have hate mail so turning the belligerent comments in to a positive, you are on your way. great work Laird :113:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal