New Vectrex Homebrew - Hexed!

Started by TrekMD, April 15, 2013, 00:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Fury Unlimited has released yet another title for the Vectrex!  The name of the game is Hexed! and it is a card game with graphics and music inspired by vodoo and zombies.  No preorder is needed as this game is ready and available!

[align=center:3rixvan0]

[size=180]Head over to Fury Unlimited to place your order![/size][/align:3rixvan0]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

Looks like another really good job!

TrekMD

Quote from: "onthinice"Looks like another really good job!

Yes it does.  And yes, I already ordered it!  ;)

TrekMD

Quote from: "onthinice":113:

Thanks!  My next set of reviews will be Intellivision with Vectrex after that.  I should have this game by then, so I'll include it in the next Vectrex set.  :)

onthinice

TL

Another new style of game for the Vectrex, good stuff!  :16:

DreamcastRIP

Quotegraphics and music inspired by voodoo and zombies.

I likey!  :1:

Gotta love how the Vectrex has a more active homebrew scene than most retro consoles that sold tens of millions of units.  :1:
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TrekMD

George is particularly active creating new stuff, including hardware, for the Vectrex.  I'm still waiting for my new Yeti controller but that should be arriving soon.