Alien: New Atari Lynx homebrew!

Started by 108 Stars, April 14, 2013, 20:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

108 Stars

Version 0.4 is out now, this time with the main theme. Good conversion from the C64!

And wait till you see the enhanced graphics, the fist ones are done and if I may say so myself, they are very sexy. But they are not in the 0.4-version, so you'll have to wait. :)
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

TrekMD

Quote from: "108 Stars"Version 0.4 is out now, this time with the main theme. Good conversion from the C64!

And wait till you see the enhanced graphics, the fist ones are done and if I may say so myself, they are very sexy. But they are not in the 0.4-version, so you'll have to wait. :21:

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Very much a tease. Lol. Cheers for the update.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

TrekMD

Greyfox

epic achievement with this..hope it does the business :) and certainly not out of place with a commercial title in the Atari Lynx catalog.

what ever happened to the fighting game you were doing? 

TrekMD

The final version of this game is done.  There's been an update over on Atari Age about the game.  The thread is here: Alien Final Version.  There are talks about a possible release but the binary can be found in the thread.  Below is a video talking about the game.

[align=center:bbh2edll]Atari Lynx - Alien (Dedicated to Alison Nicola Challis-Chandler)[/align:bbh2edll]

Check out some screen shots and a potential box design...

[align=center:bbh2edll]

[/align:bbh2edll]

Thanks to GadgetUK for continuing work on this and to 108 Stars for the box design!  :)

AmigaJay

Looks really good! Shame i dont own a Lynx anymore for these releases.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

zapiy

Really impressive work. Keep us informed of the potential commercial release.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"Really impressive work. Keep us informed of the potential commercial release.

Will do!