PC Engine TurboGrafx

Started by zapiy, February 29, 2012, 00:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcultrapro

thanks bud lol, though I meant more along the lines of I don't see them on sale anywhere but nice to see what it looks like!!

Ok so I just hooked up the new controller and the turbo tap, its awesome! I played a two player Devils Crush game by myself and tried Dungeon Explorer with 2 pads as well. can't wait to play this with someone who actually wants to play on it with me lol!! I need to check what other games I own are two player as well
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"thanks bud lol, though I meant more along the lines of I don't see them on sale anywhere but nice to see what it looks like!!

Ok so I just hooked up the new controller and the turbo tap, its awesome! I played a two player Devils Crush game by myself and tried Dungeon Explorer with 2 pads as well. can't wait to play this with someone who actually wants to play on it with me lol!! I need to check what other games I own are two player as well

I played Dungeon Explorer in 2-Player with my brother, it's certainly a lot easier!!!

dcultrapro

yeah I actually can't wait to try games like this in multiplayer. think when my mate Mobius is down I will try and pester him to play them in multiplayer with me, he and I have always been co-op campaign buddies since the Dreamcast/xbox so hopefully it won't be too tough to convince him lol
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

This is my HuCard collection as it stands, about 20 of them are boxed.

dcultrapro

awesome! I don't see Devils Crush there though, you do have that don't you?

Might do some pics of my stuff soon :D
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"awesome! I don't see Devils Crush there though, you do have that don't you?

Might do some pics of my stuff soon :D

Not the TurboGrafx version no, I have it on the Mega Drive so am not that worried.

dcultrapro

aaah yes I remember seeing it on your MD nevermind!!
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"aaah yes I remember seeing it on your MD nevermind!!

There is a 3rd game in the series that is just on the MD too, Dragon's Revenge.

tomwaits

Nice set of HuCards! Now I want to play Galaga '90 again. :D

TL

Quote from: "tomwaits"Nice set of HuCards! Now I want to play Galaga '90 again. :D

Me too! I might have to stick it on this weekend, probably my second favourite TG game.

AmigaJay

Turbo Grafx my arse its a PC Engine...right I'm off to post in the Genesis section  :P
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "AmigaJay"Turbo Grafx my arse its a PC Engine...right I'm off to post in the Genesis section  :P
Basement dwelling nerds in Spain got to play with a 'female friend' courtesy of Commodore's 16-bit successor to the C64!
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

AmigaJay

Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"
Quote from: "AmigaJay"Turbo Grafx my arse its a PC Engine...right I'm off to post in the Genesis section  :P
Basement dwelling nerds in Spain got to play with a 'female friend' courtesy of Commodore's 16-bit successor to the C64!
The successor to the C64 was the C128 not the Amiga...
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

TL

Quote from: "AmigaJay"
Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"
The successor to the C64 was the C128 not the Amiga...

He said 16-bit successor ;)