Knights & Demons - New Spectrum, MSX and Amstrad CPC homebre

Started by TL, March 28, 2013, 18:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:1n9dcymq][/align:1n9dcymq]

[align=center:1n9dcymq][size=360][font=trebuchet ms:1n9dcymq]Knights & Demons[/font:1n9dcymq][/size][/align:1n9dcymq]
[align=center:1n9dcymq][size=240][font=impact:1n9dcymq]Sinclair ZX Spectrum / MSX / Amstrad CPC[/font:1n9dcymq][/size][/align:1n9dcymq]

[align=center:1n9dcymq][size=140]In life, there are some times when you are more inspired than others. As much effort and effort you put, sometimes faults ... and that's that. In those moments, the best thing you can do is learn from mistakes and look ahead.

Something similar happened to us lately, there are games that, by hard work and hours that you take, you leave "frog" ... skids but learned a lot. We have learned mainly two things: first, to make our hand at two new systems (Amstrad and MSX) and, the second, and most important, is to not let a project leveraged for months and, to retake it, wanting to finish it fast. With Knights & Demons have done just the opposite: we have had the idea in mind for months, madurándola, to the end, when we were ready, give the best ... We like a lot of what we have "calved", hope you do too [/size][/align:1n9dcymq]

[align=center:1n9dcymq][/align:1n9dcymq]
[align=center:1n9dcymq]ZX Spectrum version[/align:1n9dcymq]

[align=center:1n9dcymq][size=140]How to play Knights & Demons

The object of the game is to complete all the boards putting all matching tiles either knights or demons, before the end of time. The tabs are changed in a cross, that is, invest the same token, the top, bottom and side. In addition we also have the spades (pikes), which are consistent extra help in changing only the selected tab ... care, not abuse, because the stakes are spent  in the top of the board there is a meter with an indicator with a two-headed snake in the centre. Every time we finish a board, the meter will move towards one of the two sides, depending on whether we complete with knights and demons ... to reach the ends will finish the game on the side of good or evil.[/size][/align:1n9dcymq]

[align=center:1n9dcymq] [/align:1n9dcymq]
[align=center:1n9dcymq]Amstrad CPC version                                                                       MSX Version[/align:1n9dcymq]

[align=center:1n9dcymq][size=180]HOW TO GET KNIGHTS & DEMONS[/size][/align:1n9dcymq]

[align=center:1n9dcymq][size=140]You can download it free by clicking here or you can either ask your physical copy (€2.50 Basic edition or the full edition €4.50) by clicking on this link.[/size][/align:1n9dcymq]

[align=center:1n9dcymq][size=180]Kabuto Factory[/size][/align:1n9dcymq]

onthinice

I like the game premise. I'm out for not owning a Spectrum. Not sure about the name either.

zapiy

Looks a nice little games, the name does seen strange for what the game is.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "onthinice"I like the game premise. I'm out for not owning a Spectrum. Not sure about the name either.

It's on the Amstrad CPC and MSX too  :10:

TL

Quote from: "onthinice"Same name?

Erm yeah, look at the original post - I put up the screenshots for all 3 versions!

onthinice

I saw the bottom one had the same name. I was not sure the Amstrad could afford the original name or settled for a clone ;D

TL

Ivanzx

There was even a revamped version of the game, using the NIRVANA engine, with multicolour graphics (for the ZX Spectrum), quite nice, with even a physical release in cassette (and unusual, as it used a VHS tape box!).
The game is a fine puzzle, wich entertains quite a bit! I managed to complete it in easy level, but hard levels are really tough!
If you want to download the multicolour version, here it is:

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseekid.cgi?id=0028175