After the name of an Old LCD handheld

Started by guest4732, March 14, 2013, 15:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4732

Hi all

New to the forum, massive collector of all retro consoles!

I wonder if anyone can help me to name an old LCD handheld I used to have, been trying to buy it but for the love of me I cant remember the name?

It was a dual screen game that flips like a DS does now, it was red and Im sure it used to be called Jailbreak or something along the lines of that.

It was a puzzle game where you have to get the character out of a map by pushing Lines out the block that's around you but you couldnt push the lines if another line is in its way. I think you had a time limit as well or another character chasing you.

I do remember there being about 20 levels or so and you got a checkpoint every 5 levels

Used to be a great puzzle game as a kid and Id love to find it again. Sorry for being vague but Its all I remember about it.

TL

guest4732

Yeah had a look round but I cant for the love of me remember the make and the name I thought it was doesnt come up with anything on the search.

Its a case of looking in every section in there so I wondered if anyone on here knew what it was called?

TL

If it was red it was probably by Systema who did a number of Game & Watch rip offs in red and yellow.

EDIT: Was it THIS GAME?

guest4732

Quote from: "The Laird"If it was red it was probably by Systema who did a number of Game & Watch rip offs in red and yellow.

EDIT: Was it THIS GAME?

Seriously I love you

I kept thinking it was called jail break or something but no thats it. Off to ebay I go now

TL

guest4732

Learn something new everyday, I never knew it was a rip off of a game and watch game

Apparently it was a direct rip off of Bombsweeper

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest4732

onthinice

Good Luck! That one looks in really good shape :113:

guest4732

Well I won it, ended up being the only bidder.

Paid too much tbh at £20 delivered, if it was a 99p auction it would have stayed under a fiver but I dunno how rare they are so went for it.

TL

These games can go for loads sometimes so I wouldn't sweat it, doesn't seem like that bad a price.

onthinice