Mini Arcade

Started by zapiy, January 22, 2011, 16:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

[align=center:2y4dp5gg]Pocket Drive Arcade Final[/align:2y4dp5gg]

Some of the things people can do amazes me. Would love one of these.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Anonymous

I can imagine the trouble I could get in if I had even half an idea how to do stuff like this. My fear is that i'd take everything apart and have a pile of useless wires and a dead board! And then I'd cry, because I destroyed one of my babies..

zapiy

lol, yeah i have seen many mod jobs like these... i reckon i would blow the house up lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Anonymous

That's so awesome. My bf's brother has been making arcade machines, I think I'll show him this and see if I can get him to make one lol.

DEADDOLL666

Quote from: "tiffi_333"That's so awesome. My bf's brother has been making arcade machines, I think I'll show him this and see if I can get him to make one lol.
awsome if he manages to make it you'll have to get him to post some pics of it

Anonymous

i really want to get a project like this going....
my girlfriend will pulverise me though

plus i have two xbox 360's to have a go at repairing, and a DS with a knackered P6 connector :/
(my rooms a geek cave right now...)
one day.........
:P

zapiy

Same as mate, someone I know is repairing my p6 connector on my ds as I type. Lol.

Anonymous

Personally i think this is the koolest little thing, I would love to make one one day but to put it nicely I am quite special and would proberly mess things up big time, so I think DD should make one for me!

Anonymous

to be fair, they are a lot easier to take apart than the 360 systems, more proper wires too :P
i imagine the main board would have to be cut up and wired for that cabinet....
hmmm

best get a wiggle on with teh repairs

OffTopic --- are we talking DS Lite or DS.
just wondering cos this is a fat DS and the P6 isnt a locking system and is hard to buy

*EDIT* - not my consoles btw - ds is a return from gotham, the 360's are freebies

zapiy

DS lite mate. Smallest solder point in the world lol.