Greetings!

Started by guest4724, February 22, 2013, 02:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4724

Hi everyone.....

Looking at the names here, some know me, some may not... some may know of me  :P

C64 is king of the 8-bits, Amiga is King of the 16-bits and the PC is king forever after.
Consoles are toys. (except the PC engine and NeoGeo).
Modern gaming is 90% done on PC, 7% on Wii-U and 3% on Eggbox360!!

Vyothric

Greyfox

Delighted to have you over mako, hope you find allot of our stuff interesting, but it doesn't stop there, become a regular poster and this unlocks perks here at the forum, :)

And hey welcome to RVG

Tachi

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far."
? H.P. Lovecraft

zapiy

Hello and welcome aboard fella.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Mire Mare

TL

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "markopoloman"Hi everyone.....

Looking at the names here, some know me, some may not... some may know of me  :P

C64 is king of the 8-bits, Amiga is King of the 16-bits and the PC is king forever after.
Consoles are toys. (except the PC engine and NeoGeo).
Modern gaming is 90% done on PC, 7% on Wii-U and 3% on Eggbox360!!

Welcome Sir, another RG stray finds it's way here.

:-) witnessed some of your MOD work on RG last night, but we'll leave that to RG forum.

Be very interested to hear your thoughts on 'consoles are toys' except PC Engine, just what is it doing the MD/SNES were not?

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

dcultrapro

welcome welcome! I spent all of about 10 minutes on the RV forums before moving away, I prefer the nice friendly community here, we tend to know each other on here fairly well so its always nice and welcoming... enjoy your stay!
Ultrapro on xbox live

guest4724

Thanks for the warm welcome ;D hopefully people aren't so trigger happy with that bastard report button over here!

TL

Quote from: "markopoloman"Thanks for the warm welcome ;D hopefully people aren't so trigger happy with that bastard report button over here!

Nope! We never have any trolling here and I don't think the report button has ever been used!

dcultrapro

He said Bastard!! Report button all the way!!! Lol jkz :D
Ultrapro on xbox live

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "markopoloman"Thanks for the warm welcome ;D hopefully people aren't so trigger happy with that bastard report button over here!

Nope! We never have any trolling here and I don't think the report button has ever been used!

Thanks to people coming here for the debate and just general chat, folks do  in 99.9% of cases, get along well on here.We're adults and any missunderstandings have been dealt with via a PM in my humble experience, which is the way they should be.

Laird and Zaiply work tirelessly to ensure the forum does'nt degenerate into the chaos of RG forum.

I still read the forum and subscribe to the mag, but MPM, as a MOD on there? mate (and i've said this to Darran), place needs closing for 6 months, fix the technical hitches and let the grudge matches die down.

Every other thread degenerates into slagging off of the Atari Jaguar by people with pityful exp.of the system (and no real interest in it, just use it to crow bar in flame bait), you've a potty mouthed loon with a very checkered past, who as soon as the c**t word was used should have been banned, you cannot leave constructive critiscm of a magazine you've paid for, before being shot down by the clique on there, it's a pathetic way to represent the magazine, no wonder it's struggling to get people writing in.

We might have a lower daily post count on here, but quality beats quanity hands down.

guest4724

I really don't get that though. I wasn't fully aware of the amount of hate CHiptune was gaining tbh! It is only through The Lairds PM to me over there that I found out about the pitch forks being waved over here  :P