Newbie!

Started by guest4719, February 12, 2013, 08:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4719

Hi Guys,
found this site through facebook and it look's great! I'm very much into retro game, so much so i launched a website called http://www.joysticktraders.co.uk to allow fellow retro enthusiasts to buy and sell their retro items. It's a free classifieds (a little bit like loot). But there are no fee's at all to join or to place ads. Im doing it for my love of retro games.
Hope to speak to some of you soon on here.

thanks
Steve

zapiy

Welcome Steve. Nice site and nice idea, one I shall keep an eye on.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Nice one Steve, hope you find the articles up here interesting and make so new friends in the process ;D

TL

Welcome to RVG, hope you stick around and join in!  8)

TrekMD

Welcome aboard, Steve! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Hello  :) Cool website you have!

guest4719

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! :)

zapiy

Fancy a link exchange fella. We can add a banner to our homepage?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest4719

Definetly send your image over to mailto:info@joysticktraders.co.uk">info@joysticktraders.co.uk, if you could make it 125 x 125 i'll add it. cheers

Cryptic33

Hi Steve,

Welcome and thanks for the link, I'll check that out :)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

DZ-Jay

onthinice