What Retro Games Have You Played Recently?

Started by zapiy, January 27, 2011, 17:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llayboy

I love that Godzilla game. It's just a fun game to play with a friend. Hopefully the fun shows in the video

TrekMD

Quote from: "llayboy"I love that Godzilla game. It's just a fun game to play with a friend. Hopefully the fun shows in the video
That's cool.  Glad to see that someone enjoys a Godzilla game!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

deKay

Shadowrunner

I didn't even know that was on the e shop, and it looks cool. I will have to DL it. Good summary, and a really nice looking site you have there deKay :)

deKay

I don't remember it appearing on the eShop either, but there it was when I was having a browse!

Need to get back to Mega Man 7 soon, but Fantasy Life on the 3DS has consumed 26 hours of my real life since Christmas day, and Hyrule Warriors has taken a big chunk too, so not sure when that's going to happen!

guest5475

Chameleon Twist (N64) and Tecmo Bowl (GB). My friend and I completed Bart's Nightmare (Genesis) on New Year's Eve.

TrekMD

Looks like a nice mix of systems played there, Nathan:  N64, GB, and Genesis!

ls650

Last night I was playing Astrosmash and Shark Shark on my Intellivision for a while.

TrekMD

I've never played Shark Shark.  I hear it is a good game.  In fact, David over at Intelligentvision has been hacking it to make some improvements.

ls650

You should give it a try, at least through emulation.  It's nothing spectacular, but it is a fun time-killer.

onthinice

Shark Shark is one of those must own games for the Intellivision. Unfortunately, I do not own a copy.  :21: Well I have it on the Intellivison handhelds the 10-1 and 25-1.

I have played it a lot on an Intellivision emulator. It is was on Xbox Live under the name Feeding Frenzy.

TrekMD

I may should have the ROM for it from the Intellivision CD's.  I'll look for it so I can play it using the CC3.

obriethe1st

Evening all,today has been an Elevater Action Returns day and now Bubble Symphony is warming my saturns disc drive.On a slightly different note does anyone here have Liquid Kids for the saturn or has anyone played the saturn version?I'm feeling quite tempted to get it but it is crazy expensive and i would like some advice if anyone can help out.

deKay

Duke Nukem 3D on the Vita counts as retro, right?

So that.

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "deKay"Duke Nukem 3D on the Vita counts as retro, right?

So that.

Cool, I forgot it was out! I'm off to download it :113: