What Retro Games Have You Played Recently?

Started by zapiy, January 27, 2011, 17:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyothric

Vyothric

avick

Fired up the Jag for some Protector SE, Arena Football and Raiden this weekend.

TrekMD

Quote from: "avick"Fired up the Jag for some Protector SE, Arena Football and Raiden this weekend.

Nice, are you planning to get the CD to expand Protector SE?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Today I played Galaxy Fight, World Heroes 2 Jet, Bang Bang Busters, and Sengoku 2 on the Neo Geo CD.

Vyothric

bogstandard

Diablo III PS3 (Adventure Mode)
Azure Dreams PSX

I suppose testing my games as I make them counts.  In that case my 2600 homage to Sharknado and Walking Dead is something I constantly play :p

TrekMD

Quote from: "theloon"I suppose testing my games as I make them counts.  In that case my 2600 homage to Sharknado and Walking Dead is something I constantly play :p

Make sure you don't let those sharks bite you! 

Vyothric

Vyothric

Shadowrunner

Played some 7800 games today with Retromod's awesome controller  :113:  Food Fight, Asteroids, Robotron: 2084, and Super Cobra.  Then I fired up the SNES and played Arkanoid, Super Mario All Stars, and Classic Kong.

TrekMD

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Played some 7800 games today with Retromod's awesome controller  :113:  Food Fight, Asteroids, Robotron: 2084, and Super Cobra.  Then I fired up the SNES and played Arkanoid, Super Mario All Stars, and Classic Kong.

Awesome!  I have some Halloween games that I need to play to get some reviews done.