Guten tag, mein hunds.

Started by Anonymous, January 13, 2013, 20:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello. My name is Killbot, and I'm probably familiar to most of you already as the guy on the RG forum who continually sticks up for Nintendo despite the fact that they're, like, killing gaming and all that. Innit.

I also have a little sideline collecting Sega consoles and games. But I don't like to talk about that.

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Good to see you here, enjoy the forum!  8)

Rogue Trooper

Welcome.

Think recently your more 'famous' for being the guy from the RG Forum with THAT 'Basement' thread...rather than anything Nintendo related.

:-)

Mire Mare

Shadowrunner

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "killbot"... the guy on the RG forum who continually sticks up for Nintendo

Indeed.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

Katzkatz

Crusto

Hello killbot, from a fellow noob. Please, tell me more bout the basement thread?
Bitches leave

Cryptic33

For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

DZ-Jay

Welcome home, KillBot.  Nice to have you around.

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "DZ-Jay"Welcome home, KillBot.  Nice to have you around.

Ummm.He's been banned mate.

DZ-Jay

Quote from: "Rogue Trooper"
Quote from: "DZ-Jay"Welcome home, KillBot.  Nice to have you around.

Ummm.He's been banned mate.

Shoot! Go away for a few months and I miss all the excitement. Sorry!