Ghost Blade - New Dreamcast Homebrew

Started by TL, January 11, 2013, 12:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Gorf

Makes me want to break out the ol' DC dev kit and finish Gorf 3D...but since everyone seems to be down on shooters....I guess I'll have to pass..

triverse

There was a Gianna Sisters port and Cave Story has also been ported to DC, both are platformers in style.

Alberto 2K

It looks great but to be honest, I don't like much that kind of shooters...

I prefer much more Sturmwind's style to this one. :)
Don't be surprised, my broken English is legendary!

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Indeed, and it had one already.  Just merged the threads.  :113:

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

dcultrapro

Cant wait for this, hopefully after we get neo xyx this week this one wont be far behind!!
Ultrapro on xbox live

zapiy

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

Good to see it's getting closer to being finished. I just checked their site and it looks like they put more CE copies up for sale, pricey though! I think I'm going to stick with my original thought, which was I have too many of these kind of games for the DC already and I really suck at them :)

Shadowrunner

Just saw an update about this game, and they now have a release date!

https://hucastgames.wordpress.com/2015/ ... tember-17/

It's still available for pre-order for those interested http://hucast.com/

TrekMD

Yes it is.  I preordered it a few months ago.  Cool to see it has an official release date now!  :)

guest5638

Phantom blade reads as a ranged attack but with a 5 ft range will always give disadvantage - change to touch?

Carlos

Quote from: "Indecente"Phantom blade reads as a ranged attack but with a 5 ft range will always give disadvantage - change to touch?

how many cm in a foot? - would be an advantage to know.

TrekMD

I guess that question was never answered.  There are 30 cm in one foot. 

Looks like the game now has a release date!  September 27th!