JagCD: Black Cat Theater

Started by Saturn, September 02, 2016, 03:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Quote from: Saturn on October 29, 2016, 00:52:33 AM
Quote from: Saturn on September 02, 2016, 17:34:44 PM
He emailed and said it would probably two weeks. They had to label each CD and test them. It's a large order lol.
No prob on my end. The guy that has to watch them from beginning to end has the job! Find a hiccup in the last 5 minutes, reburn and start over.
He says there will be additional releases soon as well. Can't wait to see what's on the horizon 8)
I received a tracking number for this a few minutes ago lol.
It appears that 'two weeks' turned into almost two months :D
Let us know what they're like :)

Saturn

I'll post some pics and info when they arrive :)

Saturn

These arrived Oct 31. Had a brief time this morning to play a disk. This is a LOT of disks ???
Pics forthcoming and they arrived packed tight in a regular box with stuffing. The V61 intro is neat and the other intro is the nonofficial one on YT. The quality is what's to be expected and the break between 5 minute (average) chapters had a bit of crackling/snow but I only viewed one break.
They come in wide multi disk cases. Pretty awesome 8)

TrekMD

Cool.  Looking forward to your pictures!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

Well, it appears Photobucket is down again so it might take a while. They were down last week and just announced the other day that the problems they ran into while upgrading were resolved. Now, can't access the site again lol.

TrekMD

Yep, I noticed.  I wanted to post a funny picture but I can't by linking to it for that very reason. 

Saturn

Good, it isn't just my laptop then. Wasn't sure with so many sites being down at the same time.

TrekMD

Nope, it's not you.  It's still down too.  Very annoying! 

Saturn

Finally had a chance to take pics of these tonight. Had almost forgotten I needed to do it. Like everyone else, too busy these days :'(
Here are the covers of all 12 in the set. I wanted to shoot all the discs inside but there are a ton of 'em lol

Here's the inside of Spooks! with the 3D glasses. Can't wait to watch this one most of all!

TrekMD

Wow, quite the collection you got!

zapiy

Bloody hell pal what a collection.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Saturn

Thanks, I'll have to count the discs to see how many there are in total.

Was just pondering why it took 2 months from order to receiving them? I mean, if I went through the trouble of making any of these one time I'd certainly back it up as an image and burn from that on future orders. As soon as I completed the 3 Stooges disk I made, I imaged it and made a torrent out of it so I could up/download it to every computer on my network. (about 17)
Odd

Saturn

Quote from: Saturn on September 02, 2016, 03:22:01 AM
Been meaning to place an order over at Video61 for their JagCD video set, Black Cat Theater collection for a couple of years since I heard about it in a piracy thread. Just bought everything on the page lol.
Can't wait to check these out. If anyone is interested, orders over $40 in the continental U.S. makes it free shipping and some disabled folks are the ones who make these disks so even a small purchase keeps the world turning :)

Black Cat Theater is apparently gone. Glad I grabbed up what I did.
Looks like Video61 was bought by Atari Sales and BCT was removed. More rare items for the collection then :)

New address:
http://www.atarisales.com/