Zelda Game and Watch

Started by footer100, May 11, 2021, 16:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

footer100

Hi guys,

New here, obviously.

Thought I would ask about a Nintendo Zelda Game and Watch multiscreen that I just dug out of the garage.

Seems to be in good nick, no rust on the battery terminals. Just ordered some batteries to go in it to see if it still works after what seems to be 30 years. Does anybody have any info on this? I have literally never seen or heard of this handheld before and the only thing I have dug up is that it is essentially a precursor to the GB.

Any help is appreciated.

Shadowrunner

Hi there. Nintendo made a whole bunch of those Game and Watch handhelds and they did come out before the GB. Some are more rare then others, not sure where the Zelda one sits. I'd take a look on ebay. Should give you an idea on the value of it. Good luck!

zapiy

As above, I think its worth a decent amount, I guess anything from £100 to £300 depending on condition, obviously you would get more on ebay.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

ninjamaster

Looks pretty cool! I'll take it

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

ninjamaster