Fallen Angels - New Atari Jaguar Game!

Started by TL, December 31, 2012, 19:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"is there anyway of bulletin-ing these threads or something that highlights them as big or interesting news? I nearly missed this thread if it hadn't been for Laird lol. I guess the front page of the forum shows the most recently edited threads but I mean more along the lines of "top stories" or something like that. Bet I'm probably just blind and there already is lol

Anyway this looks awesome for Jag so far, looking forward to more info

You just need to visit more often mate and look at the new topics tab at the top  ;)

dcultrapro

urm.... sure, nevermind then! I visit fairly often I just don't have the time to read through everything unfortunately, what with the wife being operated on etc kinda stretched for time ;) anyway it was just a thought/suggestion

Looking forward to seeing some more on this game as it develops
Ultrapro on xbox live

TrekMD

JagChris has posted an interview with Dr. Typo over in Atari Age about this game.  Check it out:  Dr Typo interview -Fallen Angels-.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

onthinice

Jag_Slave

TrekMD

Dr. Typo has created a new game for the Jaguar:  Fallen Angels.  It is a remake of the famous 8-bit game "Rescue on Fractalus".  The goal of the game is to rescue stranded pilots on an enemy planet.

This game can be loaded to the Jaguar RAM using a Skunkboard, BJL kit, or a JagCD (after conversion to a CD image).

[align=center:3shc49pf][/align:3shc49pf]

[align=center:3shc49pf][size=180]DOWNLOAD HERE![/size][/align:3shc49pf]

[align=center:3shc49pf][size=80]Posted with permission from Dr. Typo[/size][/align:3shc49pf]

TL

I was just posting this, you beat me to it and I just deleted my post  :67:

TrekMD

Cool.  :)  Yes, I had to wait to post it.  The link I provide is to an updated binary file as there was a bug with the one originally posted.

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Cool.  :)  Yes, I had to wait to post it.  The link I provide is to an updated binary file as there was a bug with the one originally posted.

Yeah I noticed that yesterday, hence why I held off posting about it.

zapiy

Nice one i will have a look at this at some point i hope.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

108 Stars

Damn this game looks amazing, I just love voxel graphics. :)
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

TL