Howdy!

Started by Tachi, December 17, 2012, 13:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tachi

Hi all

Post 1 is always the worst isn't it.... :)
I have about 200 MD games now and still rising but it is limited by room more than anything.
My daughter has shown an interest in my games but today was great as she achived a 4th Place score on Afterburner 2..at the age of 2 lol
Besides gaming I love movies and books and air more towards Asian cinema and fantasy/horror/Lovecraft books :)

So that's me in a nutshell....
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far."
? H.P. Lovecraft

TL

Great to see you here Tachi, hope you enjoy the forum!  8)

Shadowrunner

Hello and welcome  :)

Greyfox

Hello good sir,

hope you enjoy yourself here at RVG, we have allot of exclusive content and a special members download section with great stuff from Destop wallpaper, calendars, word searches and lots more..but a requirement of at least 50 posts will unlock that Treasure Chest :)

cya about

Greyfox™

TrekMD

Hello and welcome to RVG! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Mire Mare

Hello, Tachi, and welcome  8)

Rogue Trooper

Greetings my friend, we are (almost) real life nieghbours, i work at Lifton, Dartmoor not overly far from myself.

Tachi

I know it, other side of Tavistock right?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far."
? H.P. Lovecraft

Rogue Trooper

AmigaJay

Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

zapiy

Welcome aboard fella.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

onthinice

Hello and Welcome! Big fan of the Mega Drive also or as we say across the pond Genesis rules.

Sounds like a nice collection of MD games. 8)

dougtitchmarsh

Good to see another Sega fan here, and hope to hear more from you on these forums.
My retro and computing blog posts
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, GameGear, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, GBA, GB,  Xbox, 3DO,  WonderSwan,  NGPC, CD32, Amiga A1200, Spectrum 48k and +2, BBC B, C64

Jag_Slave

Tachi

? H.P. Lovecraft