Beggar Prince Genesis/Mega Drive Available to Order!

Started by TrekMD, August 08, 2014, 17:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorfarius

I got really fart into it but never finished it.  Was an okay RPG but didn't really draw me in from what I recall, I wouldn't say it's worth all this cash being thrown at it.

TrekMD

Quote from: "Lorfarius"I got really fart into it...
That good, eh?   :21:

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Lorfarius

TrekMD

Quote from: "Lorfarius"Better out than in  :24:

In any case, any interest in writing a review of the game?

Shadowrunner

Yeah I never finished it either. I keep saying I'll go back and finish it someday, but I think I'm just lying to myself. It's a good old school JRPG and if you're into them you will probably enjoy it. I did for 20 hours or more but eventually the random battles just got to be too much. Guess I just don't have the patience for that kind of gameplay like I used to. Still happy to own it though.

Lorfarius

Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "Lorfarius"Better out than in  :24:

In any case, any interest in writing a review of the game?

I'd have to get another copy, haven't played it since 2011  :o

TrekMD

onthinice

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Yeah I never finished it either. I keep saying I'll go back and finish it someday, but I think I'm just lying to myself. It's a good old school JRPG and if you're into them you will probably enjoy it. I did for 20 hours or more but eventually the random battles just got to be too much. Guess I just don't have the patience for that kind of gameplay like I used to. Still happy to own it though.

I keep saying the same thing about Lunar II on the Sega CD. I thought it was old age on my part.

Glad others have felt this way. Maybe there is hope for me yet... :21: