Impulse X - New Atari Jaguar Game!

Started by TL, November 27, 2012, 14:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "108 Stars"Huh? You had played it before?

I mean, you can't play a game and write that review both in half an hour? XD

It came this morning, I played it for a few hours  ;)

Alberto 2K

You received it fast Laird!

Nice review, I can't wait to play it!
Don't be surprised, my broken English is legendary!

TL

Quote from: "Alberto 2K"You received it fast Laird!

Nice review, I can't wait to play it!

I think I must have been one of the first people to get it (apart from those who attended eJagfest) as I posted my review on here before the release had even been mentioned on JS2  8)

Shadowrunner

My copy of this showed up today and I just finished playing it for 2 hours straight!  I've never been a big fan of Breakout 2000 but I am loving this game. It's incredibly fun and the power ups are really cool. The packaging is very well done too, highly recommend this game.   :)

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"My copy of this showed up today and I just finished playing it for 2 hours straight!  I've never been a big fan of Breakout 2000 but I am loving this game. It's incredibly fun and the power ups are really cool. The packaging is very well done too, highly recommend this game.   8)

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "The Laird"... I posted my review on here before the release had even been mentioned on JS2  ;D  8)
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Shadowrunner

http://duranik.com/impulsex/webcodes.php?difficulty=1

How come nobody else is submitting their high scores? I mostly play in easy mode just cause it's too frantic in normal mode and right now I am in 5th place  ;) I'm calling out Laird and Trek and anyone else who has this game to start putting some scores up! This could be a lot of fun if everyone starts posting their scores for everyone else to try and beat. Oh and if other people prefer normal mode then post those scores too and I guess I'll try to get better at it!

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"http://duranik.com/impulsex/webcodes.php?difficulty=1

How come nobody else is submitting their high scores? I mostly play in easy mode just cause it's too frantic in normal mode and right now I am in 5th place  ;) I'm calling out Laird and Trek and anyone else who has this game to start putting some scores up! This could be a lot of fun if everyone starts posting their scores for everyone else to try and beat. Oh and if other people prefer normal mode then post those scores too and I guess I'll try to get better at it!

You know what, I totally forgot about this!

I will give it another play and try submitting some!

TL

Ok I just submitted a score, it's not very good as my eye strain started playing up and I had to stop. Will give a go another day.  :)

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "The Laird"Ok I just submitted a score, it's not very good as my eye strain started playing up and I had to stop. Will give a go another day.  :)

Cool! I submitted a score on the normal level last night but it's really bad lol

Shadowrunner

Just got an email from 16/32 who I bought this from and they're sending me an update. I have no idea what it is but that's some incredible customer service. Anybody know what this is about?

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Just got an email from 16/32 who I bought this from and they're sending me an update. I have no idea what it is but that's some incredible customer service. Anybody know what this is about?

No idea

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Just got an email from 16/32 who I bought this from and they're sending me an update. I have no idea what it is but that's some incredible customer service. Anybody know what this is about?

No idea

No clue either.  I got a similar message.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

108 Stars

A bug was found that appears under certin conditions in later levels, and Matthias Domin felt he should replace all game discs. :)
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

TrekMD

Quote from: "108 Stars"A bug was found that appears under certin conditions in later levels, and Matthias Domin felt he should replace all game discs. :)

Thanks for the info!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...